Friday, June 27, 2014

WHEN DID I BECOME A STRIPE PERSON?

I went to Value Village the other day and bought a million striped things…I walked out with 3 striped cropped tanks and 2 striped t-shirts, weeks before that I also bought a striped shirt. Never in my life have I been a big stripe person, yeah I’ll wear them here and there but buying more than one striped thing a year, never.

I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out what caused my new love for them and all I’ve come up with is the amount of stripes on the runway…Or because I was at a friends house and he had the most amazing Dennis the Menace striped T-shirt and I stole it so I could play dress up.  I guess after that fateful day stripes became my jam?

Now if we’re really looking back on my history with stripes I took a photo in a striped sweater and an overall dress, which accidentally made me, look like I was Chucky’s twin. So maybe it started then, maybe I just love embodying movie characters and stripes are the most recognizable thing for me.



Who knows, all I know is stripes are killing it. I enjoy them greatly.


No comments:

Post a Comment