Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BAD VIBES

You know when you have one of those dreams that are so real you wake up not knowing what real life is. I had several of those dreams last night. I didn’t do anything differently when going to sleep so I’m unsure of what caused my horrific evening.

To start off the night I dreamt that I was at Kendrick Lamars concert but he wasn’t Kendrick at all. The beautiful lyrics of Halle Berry hallelujah came from a large white guy that kind of resembled Action Bronson. I woke up in a cold sweat because my whole world was upside down; I had to search Kendrick Lamar on Google to calm my nerves in order to fall back asleep.



Once I was back asleep I had another dream that had me yelling at my dogs in the morning. I came home from a long day at school and walked into my bedroom to find my Nike pool slides torn to shreds on the floor and my dog Juelz sitting there with a dumb grin on her face. Seeing this I woke up immediately yelling at my dogs saying “GET OUT I DON’T TRUST YOU” and then shut the door so I could sleep in peace knowing my slides were safe.

I looked up the meaning of a dog eating your shoes on a dream dictionary website and it said that it means someone vile is slandering you OR I’m going to get humiliated; so either way BAD VIBESSSSS!!!!!!!


At least I can sleep soundly knowing Kendrick is Kendrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment