Wednesday, May 7, 2014

5 SWEATSHIRTS YOU WONT SEE AT THE GYM

  I don't think there's a person in the world that doesn't know sportswear has been taking over the runways and the streets for the past few years. When we first started seeing it I was COMPLETELY against it. I thought sports clothing should be worn for sports and fashionable clothing should be luxurious and well fashionable… It’s funny because now I wear Adidas and Nike almost daily but that’s beside the point.

One aspect of the sports frenzy I’m absolutely in love with is the “fashion sweatshirt” I’m not talking those grubby stained ones you wear while painting the house, I’m talking patterned beautiful creations that are extremely comfy to wear in the house for a movie night or out and about shopping; and if you have a stylin’ BF you can take his because god bless sweatshirts. The bigger the better. Sweatshirts are fab and I love them but the thing that got me really excited, was that you can kill two birds with one stone; logo mania and sportswear so you know you'll be killing it when you go out in your new gear. 


Seeing as I’m a student that isn’t working at the moment I'm not out dropping hundreds on clothing so I  get all my best sweatshirt finds at Community Thrift and Vintage on West Cordova or F as In Frank on Main Street; but if you have the money to spend here are some gems.








1) Adidas
2) Stussy
3) Alexander Wang
4) Acne Studios
5) Kenzo


I'm telling you investing in one of these will be the best decision you've made all year. My closet is slowly being taken over by large cozy sweatshirts!

I'm in one right this second :)


http://www.fasinfrankvintage.com/
http://communityvintageonline.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment